Mexican Law

Mexican Legal Issues & Doing Business in Mexico

Get Expert Help From Our U.S. Attorneys and Licenciados en Derecho en Mexico

Our staff includes Licenciados en Derecho en Mexico who can discuss Mexican legal issues with you:

  • Property in Mexico
  • Mexican birth certificates
  • Mexican attorney referrals

Don’t see your Mexican law matter listed? Call or drop us a note to discuss how we can help you.

Legal Advisors to the Mexican Consulate

We are proud to have been selected through the PALE program to be legal advisors to the Mexican Consulate in New Orleans for the areas of criminal law, labor law, family law, and Immigration law.


Bilingual Lawyers and Staff

We have English and Spanish speaking staff. If you give us notice, we can provide interpreters for other languages.

“Excellent and professional staff Always nice and respectful and ready to assist. We will always be grateful for helping us.”

Edith C., Mississippi

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes. The Elmore Litton staff includes a Mexican Licendiada en Derecho who can discuss Mexican legal issues with you related to property, birth certificates, family law and other matters. We can also assist you in obtaining legal representation in Mexico.

Don’t see the answer you were looking for? Call or drop us a note – we will be happy to talk to you – no obligation!