Immigration Law

Immigration Filings and Defense in Deportation

Dedicated Immigration Attorneys Safeguarding Your Legal Status in the United States

We have successfully resolved thousands of immigration cases for individuals, families and businesses across the United States. Let us help you too. Call us to discuss your situation. Hablamos español.

“Best place for all of your immigration concerns ... my all time favorite.”

Tony K., Mississippi

Immigration Filings

  • Citizenship / Naturalization
  • Lawful Permanent Residency
  • Renewal and Replacement Green Cards
  • Immigrant Visas
  • Non-Immigrant Visas
  • Adjustment of Status
  • Change of Status
  • Extension of Status
  • Affidavits of Support
  • Employment Authorization
  • Waivers of Inadmissibility

Family-Based Immigration

  • K-1 nonimmigrant visa for fiance(e) (and K-2 derivatives)
  • K-3 nonimmigrant visa for spouse (and K-4 derivatives)
  • I-130 petition for spouse, siblings, parents, children

Deportation and Defense

  • Defense in Deportation
  • Asylum
  • Convention Against Torture
  • Withholding of Removal
  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Cancellation of Removal
  • Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) Cancellation of Removal
  • Non-LPR Cancellation of Removal
  • Suppression of Evidence
  • Challenges to Notices to Appear
  • Voluntary Departure

Humanitarian-Based Immigration

  • Asylum
  • Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
  • T-Visas for Victims of Trafficking
  • U-Visas for Victims of Crime
  • Deferred Action
  • Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

Don’t see your Immigration Issue listed? Call or drop us a note to discuss how we can help you.

Bilingual Lawyers and Staff

We have English and Spanish speaking staff. If you give us notice, we can provide interpreters for other languages.

Frequently Asked Immigration Questions

If you are not a citizen of the United States then, yes, you can be deported even if your spouse is a green card holder (Lawful Permanent Resident) or a US citizen. But, your spouse may be able to petition for you so that you can obtain permanent status in the United States and be safe from deportation.

Don’t see the answer you were looking for? Call or drop us a note – we will be happy to talk to you – no obligation!